The project:With over 80,000 visitors, 300 stands, 5,000 professionals (publishers, authors, illustrators, distributors) … over 45,000 m², the Cannes Le Festival International des Jeux, a general public event and trade show, is the leading games event in the French-speaking world.
Accompany the Festival des Jeux project team in the commercial development of offers and partnerships, the development of digital communication and the setting up of events during the Festival:
- Newsletters (programming, content, proofreading)
- Partnership : research and development of generalist partnerships
- Monitoring of advertising offer
- Creation of digital media
- Monitoring of exhibition and conference projects
- FIJ shop
- Updating website
- SAV Exhibitor pages
- Satisfaction survey
During set-up and operation, the intern will meet and deal with customers in the field, while managing his or her files in close collaboration with the organization teams. This is a progressive position where the trainee can quickly become autonomous.