You will work in the “Marketing and Communication” department of the Palais des Festivals et des Congrès de Cannes.
Your main duties will include:
- Maintaining a constant watch on the company’s communications, particularly on the Internet and social networks
- Monitoring the e-reputation of the Cannes destination and the company and alerting the relevant managers
- Managing online interactions with influencers in the field (bloggers…), customers, exhibitors and potential visitors.
- Manage and moderate online conversations on the social networks of destination Cannes and the Palais des Festivals et des Congrès
- Keep an editorial schedule and animate the company’s social networks, in line with its communication strategy
- Coordinate content production internally and with external service providers to ensure regular publications on digital tools
- Produce photo, video and editorial content for digital tools
- Analyze the effectiveness of communication on social networks via relevant indicators
- Participate in the digital animation of destination Cannes: Club des Community Managers de Cannes, digital ambassadors network, digital workshops for Cannes professionals…
- Organize the hosting of influencers and content producers
- Assure live publications during company and destination Cannes events
- Watch out for trends relating to each social network