The General Delegate is an employee of the Cannes Endowment Fund and made available on a part-time basis to the Fondation Cannes under the aegis of FACE.
He performs his duties under the hierarchical authority of the President of the Cannes Endowment Fund and the President of the Fondation Cannes.
He works in complete autonomy.
The main missions of the General Delegate of the Cannes Endowment Fund and the Fondation Cannes are:
- Fundraising and actively seeking donations from individuals and companies
- Selecting and proposing to the directors projects eligible for the repayment of donations
- Coordinating, monitoring and controlling the actions financed by the Cannes Endowment Fund and the Cannes Foundation
- Administrative, legal, and financial management of the Cannes Endowment Fund and Fondation Cannes
- Implementation of communications, including updating the website and managing social networks
- Organization of fundraising events bringing together existing and potential patrons and partners
- Relations with professional networks, foundations (corporate, non-profit) and endowment funds.