The Palais des Festivals in Cannes plays host to two new conferences 21 - 23 november 2017
Weyou Group, the leading French organiser of intermediate-sized trade shows and creator of the ‘meeting’ tradeshow concept, is organising ‘Finance and HR meetings’ and ‘Logistics Meetings’, the latest pair in its portfolio of eight trade shows that it has launched and developed in Cannes.
Le Palais des Festivals et des Congrès in Cannes has been hosting the events of the Weyou Group, formerly known as Tarsus France, for five years now. Its choice of the Cannes Congress centre, a superb event incubator, has been instrumental in its growth and in boosting the success of its events. The group, which has fully embraced modernity by offering innovative digital solutions to increase participation from visitors and exhibitors, is now expanding its events portfolio at the festival centre, and growing its business by launching two new trade shows there to coincide with its Workplace meetings.
FINANCE AND HR MEETINGS is a new ‘accelerator’ business relations show in the finance and HR market. Pre-organised and ultra-qualified meetings foster direct ‘face to face’ meetings between exhibitors and buyers, all in a relaxed, warm and friendly atmosphere.
This first event will bring together between 350 and 400 participants from the human resources, administration and financial sectors, for targeted business meetings and lunches, high level plenary conferences, a gala evening and two days devoted to benchmarking, matchmaking and networking.
The group’s second new arrival, LOGISTICS MEETINGS, is a select B2B trade show for professionals in the logistics and transport ‘supply chain,’ in the events sector. This much-anticipated new event, which has contracted for four years, will play host to between 450 and 500 participants, including highly targeted meetings, in a space designed for individual meetings and business developers. As Romauld Gardrat, the Chairman of the Weyou Group said: “Organising an event in a prestigious venue is conducive to developing excellent business relations and putting on festive events. The PACA region is a very pleasant destination in any season of the year, and Cannes has a large number of hotels, perfectly adapted to our meeting events, which blend business and networking.”
Other than these new events, Weyou organises six other events at the Palais des Festivals et des Congrès in Cannes:
PRESS RELEASE Cannes, 17 November 2017
- CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP AND MARKETING MEETINGS, a trade show on customer relationships and digital marketing which was held on 8 and 9 November 2017.
- WORKPLACE MEETINGS, for professionals in the workplace environment sector, which is expecting 180 exhibitors for its 5th event on 21, 22 and 23 November 2017.
- SECURITY & SAFETY MEETINGS, from 20 to 22 March 2018, focuses on the safety, security, protection and prevention for people, data and goods.
- IT & IT SECURITY MEETINGS for IT and security professionals (manufacturers, software publishers, telecom operators), infrastructure providers, mobility sector professionals and computer security experts, from 20 to 22 March 2018.
- MOBILITY MEETINGS, the third new event in the group, in response to rise of new working methods, will take place from 20 to 22 March 2018.
- HEAVENT MEETINGS, the unmissable European business tourism and events sector trade show, on 28 and 29 March 2018.
With 17 BtoB trade shows, 2154 exhibitors, 150,000 visitors, a constantly rising annual growth rate and by launching between one and two professional trade shows per year, Weyou is now one of the most dynamic companies in its sector.
Palais des Festivals et des Congrès in Cannes A true driving force for the local economy and jobs, the Palais des Festivals et des Congrès is a vital general interest tool for the town’s attractiveness. Its international reach and the success of its historic events (Cannes Film Festival, MIPIM, MIPTV, Heavent Meetings (Weyou Group), MIDEM, Cannes Lions, Tax Free World Exhibition, Cannes Yachting Festival, MIPCOM, MAPIC, ILTM, etc), makes it one of the most competitive event centres in Europe, capable of hosting 40,000 people over 88,000 square metres, including 35,000 square metres of exhibition space. More than 50 business (B2B) events with some 270 000 participants are organised at the Palais each year, generating 850 million euros in economic spin-offs and 14,000 jobs in Cannes. The Palais is also active in the town's cultural life, organising more than 120 shows and 10 festivals bringing together more than 90,000 spectators.