TICKET OFFICE CANNES PALAIS DES FESTIVALS ET DES CONGRES
(Access through the Tourism Office)
La Croisette CS 30051
06114 CANNES Cedex
Tel.: +33 (0)4 92 98 62 77
Fax : +33 (0)4 92 99 84 51
Reservations by telephone from Monday to Friday from 10am to 5pm on 04 92 98 62 77 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Reservations and sales on site at the Tourist Office ticket office, every day from Monday to Sunday from 10am to 6pm.
In july and august the ticket office is open everyday from 10 am to 1 pm and from 2 pm to 7 pm.
Requests for refunds on shows cancelled due to the health crisis must be made by e-mail or post. Please include your e-mail and postal addresses, your choice of refund (cheque or bank transfer) and attach the originals of your tickets. Please enclose a bank account number for bank transfers.
Refund procedure in case of a positive test
- In the event of a positive test: on presentation of a positive covid test sent by email to email@example.com 6 hours before the start of the show (antigenic or RT-PCR), the ticket office will proceed with the reimbursement of tickets. You should send the tickets and a copy of the test results to your point of sale.
Email address for E-tickets refunds: firstname.lastname@example.org
Palais des Festivals Ticket Office
Ms Mélanie RAMOS
06414 Cannes Cedex
You can purchase your ticket at the office, or by phone (with your visa card number) or on line.
Are you looking for a unique and prestigious gift ?
Our gift card is made for you !
• The gift card is valid on all shows and events of the Palais des Festivals
• Load the gift card with a minimum of 10€
• The gift card is valid 1year
The tickets must be taken, with a valid identity card or passport, with a proof if you have a discount on the tariff and with the confirmation of the reservation taken on line:
- At the Ticket Office of the Palais des Festivals during the opening hours.
- One hour in advance on the site and before the beginning of the show.
The tickets are not taken back, not reimbursed, not changed and not resold.