Health policy updated in line with government measures on www.cannesticket.com
- Hydro-alcoholic gel available at the entrance.
- Regulation of public flows at the entrance and exit.
- Ground markings to respect the distance between queues.
- Thorough cleaning of the site and equipment.
- The air conditioning of the Théâtre Debussy and the Grand Auditorium is provided by "all fresh air" air handling units. There is no recycled or aspirated air in the rooms. Regular checks of the filters.
- Online booking is encouraged as well as paperless ticketing.
LET'S BE VIGILANT AND MAINTAIN THE RIGHT REFLEXES:
- Wash your hands very regularly.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or into a handkerchief.
- Greeting without shaking hands, avoiding hugs.
- Use a single-use handkerchief and throw it away.